Publications: Whom to contact to correct bibliographic entries

Joachim 11 лет назад 0

In the view showing publication entries on Labjam and maybe also on the public website there should be a hint to contact Sophie to get a bibliographic entry corrected.

Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho