I think publications (in profile) should be in the order based on the event date.
Ok...would also be nice to be able to choose how the list is sorted.
We need to do better duplication validation prior to accepting new additions to the DB.
The format given in the box "suggested bibliographic entry" lists all items separated by commas which is highly unusual for bibliographic entries for after the list of authors, year and publication title. Furthermore, no help is provided how names should be formatted.
Currently co-authors are not able to edit a publication entry. Is this is a significant issue for enough people it will need to be added to the project roadmap.
Think we definitely need to build in some duplication checking to the Event table in the DB.
I need to upload the latest version of papers which were accepted to conferences.
The problem is that when I upload a new file, there is no message confirming the file was uploaded and the web page is redirected to the CNGL home page.
When I try to check if the new file was uploaded I get an error message. For example:
"The requested URL /projects/project23/nolisp_cabral_2013_final.pdf was not found on this server"
I tried with other publication entries and I get the same error.
Jennifer is missing when trying to add her to a 3rd publication after successfully adding her to 2 publication co-author lists:
Select one or more co-authors form the list below
- Fabian, Zsolt - Zsolt.email@example.com
- Farrell, Jennifer - Jennifer.Farrell2@ucdconnect.ie
- Federmann, Christian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ferrané, Isabelle - Isabelle.Ferrane@irit.fr
- Fey, Dirk - email@example.com
- Fey, Dirk - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filip, David - David.Filip@ul.ie
- Finn, Leroy - email@example.com
- Fitzgerald, Des - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitzpatrick, Susan - email@example.com
- Foley, Diane - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forcada, Mikel - email@example.com
- Franco, Hector - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank, Till - email@example.com
- Friel, Ruairi - Ruairi.Friel@nuigalway.ie
- Fu, Bo - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fukunaga, Takeshi - Fukunaga-T2@mail.dnp.co.ip
1. added a meeting, added Alex (appears under "O" as expected)
2. added another meeting
3. added yet another meeting, again trying to add Alex but this time he is not in the list:
O'Beirne, Ciaran - email@example.com
O'Brien, Sharon - Sharon.OBrien@dcu.ie
O'Brien, Timothy - firstname.lastname@example.org
O'Dowd, Tony - Tonyod@alchemysoftware.ie
O'Keeffe, Ian - Ian.OKeeffe@scss.tcd.ie
O'Keeffe, Ian - email@example.com
O'Sullivan, Declan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Oertel, Catha - email@example.com
Ogbureke, Udochukwu Kalu - firstname.lastname@example.org
Okita, Tsuyoshi - email@example.com
Working on this now.
Customer support service by UserEcho